Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ooooh, check me out... I have a blog!

I've been reading other people's blogs for months now, but finally decided to get one of my own. I have recently had a major life transformation, having come to the conclusion the religion I was raised with from my birth was a fraud. It has been a difficult few months, coming to terms with that... Many days I keep wishing it was true, thinking maybe I could just put the blinders back on again and muddle forward. No one in my family knows, except my husband - as I shared what I have learned he has also realized that he no longer believes it either. So we're taking this journey together.

That's all for now. Just a short post to get this blog going. It is late and I took some Tylenol PM that is starting to work... woooooooo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home