Friday, November 03, 2006

A Little Late to the Game, but...

Wow, I was so wrapped up in trial prep and related stress this week that I didn't even know it was National Blogging Month!!! Okay, so it is now the 3rd of the month, so I guess I can't blog every day. But here's what I'm gonna do... I'm gonna post 3 times in the next, um, 40 minutes and THEN I'll post every day for the rest of November. And if I miss a day, I'll take the easy way out again and just post twice in a day.

So as I look back on October, I must share one of my favorite moments...

Picking pumkins:

Then they both fell asleep in the car on the way home, holding on to the ghosts we bought at Starbucks:


2 Comments:

At 11/04/2006 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technically I posted on the Oct. 30 post. Does that count? You've been a blogging fool lately? I didn't even know. I've been so ashamed of my own laziness I was only going to one or two other blogs for months now. (Places where I've made it clear I won't give in to their demands for new posts--so we have an understanding.) These are all some great posts. (Oh, and Marc is really cute, but can I just tell you how much I have always LOVED Lisey's cheeks?)

 
At 11/04/2006 12:00 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

That's a great day right there. Love the photos, they remind me of when mine were that young.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home