Friday, November 03, 2006

Afternoon Delight

Since I had the worst-fucking-day ever yesterday but in the end my trial ended up being a plea agreement, my calender today was CLEAR. I wore jeans to work and it was fabulous. So, I had plenty of free time to muck about on my computer. I made a Victoria's Secret order last week. I loved the brown washable suede pants I bought earlier so much, I got them in black too. Now, I love that I can track UPS shipments on-line. I could see the package was delivered at 11:32 a.m., so I couldn't wait to get home to open it.

Hubby had inservice today so he got to go home early. I realized that if I left a little early too, we could actually have some alone time before having to fetch the chilluns from daycare today... Yeah, baby!! What an afternoon!! UPS delivers my new pants, PLUS I get good lovin' from my man.

1 Comments:

At 11/04/2006 4:32 PM, Blogger Miranda said...

sigh...an afternoon sans children in your own home. It sounds heavenly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home