Thursday, August 16, 2007

Quest for NYC - Update #2

The scale is sloooowly moving down. I emphasize the ooooo in sloooooowly. I think the world should be like Celebrity Fit Club where I step on the scale and a cute doctor tells me I've lost SEVEN POUNDS since my last weigh in. But in the real world, it's more like ONE POUND. Actually it was none, but then I realized I had been drinking coffee all day and hadn't had time to pee, so after I went to the bathroom, I had lost an entire pound. That is kind of sad, really.

And in other news, I have a toilet now. Still no shower and still no sink and still no husband, but at least I have a toilet. Unfortunately, I can't find the toilet paper. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 8/16/2007 1:12 PM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

LOL a toilet without paper ... OY! Hope it all comes together soon ... will there be before and after pics??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home