Saturday, July 26, 2008

And a Quick Work Update

I alluded to a possible change in employment earlier. No news yet on that front. I will just mention this involves our gobernment and they are in no rush to fill this position, so... yeah, they haven't even reviewed the resumes yet apparently.

I am okay with this. It's a job I would love but if it doesn't work out, I am happy where I am now. I have shifted my focus lately - the debt collection work I loathe has been mostly handed over to a paralegal, which is a huge relief to me. I have also been certified as a child's attorney in our county so I have been spending a lot of time representing children - this is work I believe in and enjoy, even if it can be emotionally difficult.

So, that's the scoop for now.

1 Comments:

At 7/29/2008 9:24 AM, Blogger Don said...

I've got my fingers crossed for the new job. That's awesome that you get to do work you believe in with children now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home