Saturday, November 04, 2006

Harford Sparkles!!

So hubby and I just got back from a super fun fundraiser for our local county library. This is the 2nd year we have gone and it was a total blast. First of all, I was wearing my strappy silver heels so I was feeling quite sassy. Wine was flowing freely. I've reached a point in my professional career where I knew quite a lot of people at the event.

I ended up winning a new spice rack - yay!! Most of my spices are seriously from before I was married and have lost their zing. Plus a gift certificate to a new wine store, free ice cream for a year (wow!!) and best of all... some meals from a personal chef who comes to the house to prepare 5 dinners for the family!! Niiiiice!!

My feet are sore now and my brain is tired, but my heart is happy. It was a fun evening, just enjoying adult company, dressing up, going out, drinking wine, eating good desserts and celebrating life.

3 Comments:

At 11/05/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger Miranda said...

Sounds like a great event.

 
At 11/05/2006 3:49 PM, Blogger doug said...

Wow, that's a pretty fun prize.

ps, when I hear 'spice rack' I always think of hot boobs (can I say that on your blog?) and I beg your forbearance having said as much

 
At 11/05/2006 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds fun! I especially liked the part about the chef coming to the house. That would be heaven for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home