Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Service to Google Searchers

There is a woeful lack out there on the internet of lists of good songs for pole dancing. Trust me, I'm always looking and everytime I search I get shit like Kid Rock and Def Leppard. So here it is... My list of good songs to pole dance to:

1. Faster Pussycat Kill (Paul Oakenfold)
2. Headsprung (LL Cool J)
3. Smack That (Akon)
4. Shake That (Eninem)
5. Ooh La La (Goldfrapp)
6. Loose Fit (Happy Mondays)
7. Scandalous (Mis-teeq)
8. Buttons (Pussycat Dolls)
9. Le Disko (Shiny Toy Guns)
10. Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is (Jet)

As an added service, I will also share that Bedtime Stories by Madonna and Steppin' Out by Kaskade are excellents songs to warm up and cool down too. And though extremely obvious, SexyBack is really a great song for swinging on the pole.

You are welcome, google users.

6 Comments:

At 4/18/2007 1:11 PM, Blogger Diane Lowe said...

You pole dance!!! How cool!

(SexyBack is catchy)

What about:

Whatever Lola Wants (Sarah Vaughan)
Hey Big Spender (Sweet Charity sndtrk)
Boom Boom Boom (Outthere Bros)
Sandstorm (Da Rude)
Pon de Replay or Break it Off (Rihanna)
Wanna Play (RBD)
Drop it On Me (Ricky Martin)
Temperature or Get Busy (Sean Paul)

Victoria's Secret released an album that I picked up recently for $8 in their store, entitled "Strip", that has all sorts of classy stripper numbers. It's nice!

 
At 4/18/2007 1:25 PM, Blogger Liseysmom said...

Ooh, thanks for the new suggestions. I'll check them out! I'll also have to look into the Victoria's Secret album. Thanks for the suggestion!!

 
At 4/18/2007 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! I might be bothering you at some point for some... assistance... in locating some of these songs. ^_^

 
At 4/20/2007 2:11 PM, Blogger Sideon said...

You pole dance??? How incredibly awesome!

I like hot and heavy songs with a strong bass beat - and I gravitate to the "old school" stuff:

Relax (Frankie Goes to Hollywood)
Cream (Prince)
Delerious (Prince)
Fever (Madonna)
Shiny Disco Balls (Who Da Funk)
Closer to ME (Chab, featuring J D Davis)
Simply Irresistible (Robert Palmer)
Filthy/Gorgeous (Scissor Sisters)
Nasty Girl (Vanity 6)
Fetish (Vicious Pink)

Just add tequila, and I'm good to go on any of those.

 
At 4/22/2007 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sid, I love you - Nasty Girl by Vanity 6 is one of my all-time faves. :-)

Nice list, LM. I'm picturing you in the pink platforms too - :-O.

Does What Goes Around by J T'Lake work? I'm hooked on that song, and the video is too damn sexy.

 
At 4/22/2007 10:28 AM, Blogger Liseysmom said...

diane - OMG, we just saw Sweet Charity yesterday and I thought of you during Hey Big Spender!

Sideon - I love me some Prince. Get Off is pretty good too!

wry - Oh yeah, Vanity 6 - that's a good one. JT is good - I actually do stretching sometimes to What Comes Around Goes Around. It's a little too slow to work up a sweat to, but verah sexy!

And the pink boots - I wore them last week and I wasn't quite used to them and I kept getting caught during spins on the laces! I fell on my ass a few times. NOT sexy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home