Thursday, April 12, 2007

Trust me, this will vastly improve gender relations

I have a brilliant idea. As a woman, my biggest complaint is that my husband just can't possible understand how miserable I am at this moment, simply because he's never experienced a menstrual cramp. I think that really, the best idea would be for me to just kick him really hard in the nuts once a month. I'd feel better, and then he would be experiencing a pain that no woman could possible understand.

Also, during labor, a woman should be permitted to punch the father in the balls during each contraction. It's only fair.

But for some reason, my husband is not on board with my new plan and I think he's actually hiding from me right now...

4 Comments:

At 4/12/2007 11:40 PM, Blogger Miranda said...

Love it!

 
At 4/13/2007 9:55 AM, Blogger from the ashes said...

Oh, you made me smile. Hee hee

 
At 4/13/2007 5:06 PM, Blogger Lemon Blossom said...

Oooo, I'm totally on board. Ha!

 
At 4/14/2007 11:10 PM, Blogger Regina Filangi said...

I love your ideas!!I have mentioned similar ideas to my husband. He won't go for any of them either. Party pooper!!

At least he's pretty good at taking all the swears I throw at him during labor and PMS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home