Saturday, August 18, 2007

This just ain't right

Once upon a time I used to have dreams about sex. All the time. I am one of those lucky people who has lucid dreams fairly often. And it is great, because I quickly learned that anytime I realize I am dreaming, I can have sex with ANYBODY I WANT because it's only a dream and it isn't cheating.

So last night do you know what I dreamed about? Exercising. Yes, I had a dream I was in aerobics class. I mean, wtf?? The night before that I had a dream that I was eating a brownie. This healthy shit really sucks. Dreams about food and exercising... It's a goddamn waste of a dream.

I miss my threesomes with Angelina Jolie and Justin Timberlake.

5 Comments:

At 8/18/2007 12:22 PM, Blogger Regina Filangi said...

I dream lucidly too!! It's funny you mention Angelina because I had one involving her and Brad. I know they aren't married IRL but in my dream I was chosen to be the 2nd wife.

I haven't had any fun dreams lately either. Probably because I haven't slept more than 2 hours at a time for almost a month. Thanks baby Hannah!!!

I hope your lucid sex dreams come back soon!!

 
At 8/18/2007 1:26 PM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

Years ago I started logging my dreams. Once I did that for a few years, I gained the ability to sometimes control the dream. It was worth the forced discipline of waking up and writing first thing.

Lucid dreams rock!

 
At 8/19/2007 8:43 PM, Blogger J.M. Tewkesbury said...

Wow. I never have dreams like that. Bummer.

If I did, though, I hope Ashley Judd or Charlize Theron or Lena Headley would be in mine... Yum.

Oh, and Denzel Washington. Yeah.

 
At 8/21/2007 9:04 AM, Blogger JulieAnn said...

Well.

I think you need to make some lemonade out of this gym dream of yours. How many calories do you think you can burn in a lucid state of dreaming about working out? More than Angelina? LOL

I had a dream last night that...I was being forced into polygamy with my eigth grade class. For some reason, Taye Diggs was in my class and I was his. I don't even LIKE Taye Diggs...Jeez, what is WRONG with me? (Don't answer that)

 
At 8/24/2007 12:49 AM, Blogger An Enlightened Fairy said...

Woo Hoo! Glad to know I'm not the only one... My dreams often feature my kids martial arts instructor... as everyone knows, I love his ass. Sometimes I wake up, worried that I may have actually called out his name. Sure hope my husband never hears me, that could be awkward.
A few nights ago I had a dream about my husband's cousin. EWWWW. Not sure why. I should really look into Sara's idea so I can control who I lust after. LMAO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home