Friday, August 08, 2008

Damn Cat - a coda

After wrassling with my ding dong dang cat for two weeks trying to get her to take her antibiotic, I was thrilled that #1 she was doing great and back to her old ornery self and #2 I no longer had to suffer grave bodily injury on a daily basis.

So when I came home Monday and noticed she had one goopy half closed eye, I hoped it would quickly heal itself. By Thursday it was completely gooped shut, so I took her back to the vet. She has a corneal ulcer. Great.

So now for the next two weeks I have to put kitty ointment in her eye three times every day.

You may help the cause by donating blood at your local Red Cross.

3 Comments:

At 8/10/2008 6:53 AM, Blogger J.M. Tewkesbury said...

Oh, joy. Medicating cats is always such a treat!

 
At 8/15/2008 9:38 AM, Blogger Don said...

Damn your hypochondriac of a cat. At least it's just the one, right?

I finally have Mimi back with me and she's as prissy as ever. Love that cat.

 
At 8/27/2008 9:17 AM, Blogger Don said...

Hey, if you don't have anything going on the 10th of October we SO have to go see Cavedoll. Listen to their cover of Karma Police on my myspace profile. They're a local Utah electro/synth band that are just awesome and we should see them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home