Monday, January 08, 2007

Congraduations!!

Anyone else remember that episode of Three's Company where Chrissy runs out of room on the banner for Jack?

Anyhoo, hubby's commencement was Sunday morning and I have to admit - I actually got all teary-eyed watching him walk the stage. I mean, even though he's had the diploma in hand for four months, still... I'm so proud of him. He worked so hard and graduated with a 4.0 which, if you knew him in high school, is pretty damn impressive. He is now MASTER of his domain.

Oh, and he even let me borrow his pda so I could play bejeweled while the rest of the 1.2 gazillion graduates walked the stage. How great is he?!?

And now that he walked the stage, I will give him his graduation present (that was my condition - I got to see him in the cap and gown before he got his Mac).

6 Comments:

At 1/09/2007 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ex-mo? LOL!! Get back to church where you belong.

LOL!

 
At 1/09/2007 5:04 PM, Blogger Lemon Blossom said...

Ah, it looks like Trevor got to you as well. Who is this guy?

Anyway, I know exactly what you mean. Gluby and I spent the first 6 years of our marriage with him in school and I got teary both times I saw him walk across the stage. Especially when he graduated law school last May. With all of the strain between us brought about by church stuff the last 2 years of law school were really tough and we didn't know if he would finish.

Wow, 4.0. I'm impressed! Congratulations to you both!!

 
At 1/09/2007 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trevor, huh? He was over on Rippy's new blog too. And she never even mentioned she was ex-mo.

 
At 1/09/2007 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and congrabulations!

 
At 1/09/2007 7:20 PM, Blogger Liseysmom said...

It's TrevorLOL!

 
At 1/18/2007 12:57 PM, Blogger Just one of many said...

Congrats!! I think a cap and gown could be VERY sexy!!
My husband dropped out of high school and is now in anesthesia. Way smarter than me!! I scraped by getting my BA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home