Saturday, February 24, 2007

Crying over Coffee

I burst into tears this morning over my coffee because I didn't get the kids ready quick enough and hubby was now running late. I got so upset that Lisey wouldn't put her shoes on that I picked the shoes up and threw them at the window. Then I was late to work because I just couldn't get up from the kitchen table to get in the shower.

I'm really trying very hard to believe that this is just readjusting my body chemistry, and it will pass, and I will feel fine soon. I can sit here and rationally know that this is genetic and it isn't my fault and it's a medical condition but... But right at this moment, I just hate my brain and I hate feeling so fucking defective.

3 Comments:

At 2/24/2007 11:48 PM, Blogger Lemon Blossom said...

Wow, sorry to hear you were/are having such a difficult time. I hope things are looking up.

Sending some hugs your way!!

 
At 2/25/2007 6:56 PM, Blogger Christy said...

If it helps, I know how you feel. I hate moments like that, I've experienced them all too often.

Hope you're well.

 
At 2/26/2007 5:11 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

We love you. Hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home