Saturday, February 03, 2007

Situation MUCH improved!!

Love the Z-pack. It has been two days and the doctor was right - I do feel much better. My throat is still a bit sore, but the fever and aches are gone. I feel somewhat human again, though I am tired - getting better is hard work, my friends! I am feeling good enough to go out tonight, though I suspect my partying will be kept to a minimum.

Thanks for the well wishes - I'm sure I will have plenty of tales to tell tomorrow after our big night out for hubby's 30th!!

2 Comments:

At 2/03/2007 8:48 PM, Blogger Regina Filangi said...

I am sorry you were sick! Glad you are feeling better!!

 
At 2/04/2007 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better, being sick is no fun. Ever just lie there on the sofa wondering you will ever feel normal again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home