Sunday, February 18, 2007

Detox

Perhaps detox is too strong a word. Drug withdrawal? I guess that's more accurate. Anyway, the weaning off the Zoloft has begun. Actually, I started the process weeks ago, but this week it was time to start skipping doses. And on Friday, I started to feel it.

One thing I am very very glad about - my doctor is so wonderful. She takes the time to explain everything. So she warned me how I would feel - like I have the flu, only no fever. Not painful or dangerous, just uncomfortable. And that is exactly how I feel - like I have the flu. Achy, tired, head hurts. Nothing traumatic. It isn't painful. It is... uncomfortable. And I am cranky. And my husband is being infinitely patient and for that I am infinitely grateful.

And in other news - Happy Chinese New Year!! We celebrated by ordering all our favorites from the best Hunan restaurant around and now we're all sitting around sloshing our fat.

And speaking of sloshing fat, I just ordered my new swimsuits for the Summer. And they are all bikinis, which is incentive to get my mushy butt back to the gym so I can wear them without frightening the porpoises at the beach. So I will allow myself to indulge today in the yummuy Chinese food, but tomorrow... It's back on, baby... 4 months to lose 20 lbs...

1 Comments:

At 2/20/2007 11:56 PM, Blogger Lemon Blossom said...

I hope you are feeling better!!

I guess I should probably buy a bikini and hang it on my wall. Maybe that would motivate me to stop stuffing my face. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home