Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Better Day

The doctor said I'd feel better within 24 hours and damn right, I feel better!! My nose is running which is a GOOD thing - my headache is greatly improved and I am starting to get my energy back.

Also, my son can now ride a two wheeler. Seriously, this is absolute proof that he is his father's child. Last time I rode a bike I shattered my radial head. This kid learned to ride a two wheeler in an afternoon. Clearly that is not my DNA working there.

Oh, and I was too busy being miserable yesterday to appreciate the great thing that happened at the doctor. My weight, fully clothed and in shoes, was just two pounds from my ultimate goal. Whooopa!!

1 Comments:

At 10/18/2007 6:51 AM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

Wow!! Awesome that you're feeling better and you're just a good crap away from your goal weight! Way to go, girl!

It's almost Friday ... (hint hint)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home