Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Quirks

Erik tagged me to list 7 random things about me. I've already done this before a few times so I told him he had to help me think of new quirky things to share. This is what we came up with:

1. I like a lot of ice in my drink. When Erik gets me a drink, I tell him to put how many ice cubes he thinks I'd want then add three.

2. I have the directional awareness of a homing pigeon. You take me someplace, I can find my way back. If I've been there once, I can get there again.

3. I hate pickles. All of them. In any form. Dill, sweet, kosher, whatever. Gross gross gross.

4. I have a different wreath for my front door for every month of the year.

5. I love guinea pigs. Before I had children, I kept pet guinea pigs. I had all sorts of pig accessories too - a pigloo and a cavy cozy. And once I even made Erik come with me to a pignic where all my guinea pig friends got together with their guinea pigs for a big party. When my guinea pigs died, I made Erik bury them in our local state park.

6. My closet is completely organized by color. It's like a rainbow in there.

7. Erik finds it quirky that I have twenty different bottles of shampoo and soap in the shower, but I think this is totally normal girl behavior. They are all different smells - somedays I want fruity, maybe musky, maybe floral, maybe spicy. Doesn't everyone have different shampoos and soaps for different moods?!?

3 Comments:

At 11/15/2007 1:35 AM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

Ummm ... I only have one kind of shampoo and one kind of conditioner. Maybe I'm weird.

 
At 11/15/2007 10:24 AM, Blogger Regina Filangi said...

I have multiple kinds of shampoo and conditioner too! I like variety because I get bored easily.

I also like a lot of ice in my drink. My hubby doesn't get it yet because when he taked the kids to Burger King or something and gets me a drink he never puts ice in it. I guess he thinks because he doesn't like ice in it no one else does. Grrrrrr!!!

 
At 11/23/2007 7:41 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Nice weird stuff. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home