Saturday, October 27, 2007

NYC... Here I come...

I did it!! This morning I officially hit my 15 lb weight loss mark. I was so excited I jumped up and down screaming right in the middle of the gym.

So here's the final statistics - lost 15 pounds, 1 inch from my thigh, 2 inches from my hips, 1.5 inches from my waist, one inch from my bust (but didn't lose anything from my cup size, yeeeaah!!) and 1/2 inch from my arm. I went from a size 10 or 12 (depends on brand) to a size 6 or 8.

Just to put it in perspective, I am now the weight on my driver's license...

which was issued when I turned 21.

4 Comments:

At 10/28/2007 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSSSssssss!

 
At 10/29/2007 2:51 AM, Blogger LouLou said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10/29/2007 2:58 AM, Blogger Lemon Blossom said...

Sorry, that deleted comment was mine. I used the wrong blogger account. :)

Wow, now that's satisfying! Where's my "after" cigarette?

So, when's that wedding? And when do we get to see less of you?

A huge congratulations, LM!

 
At 11/03/2007 1:48 PM, Blogger An Enlightened Fairy said...

LMAO! Wow girl! What I would give to be at the same size as I was at 21... better yet, the weight on my license, which was issued at 19.
Way to go, babe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home