Friday, October 26, 2007

Couple's Meme

1. Who eats more? Probably Erik. But not much more. We are still trying to be very good.

2. Who said "I love you" first? I can't remember. I think it was me, but it was nearly simultaneous.

3. Who is the morning person? Neither of us.

4. Who sings better? According to my kids, neither of us can sing at all.

5. Who’s older? I am, by almost 4 years.

6. Who’s smarter? I am more book smart, but Erik can figure out how to fix shit like a genius.

7. Whose temper is worse? Mine. Definitely mine. Erik's never broken a glass by throwing it in the sink but I have... many times.

8. Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but Erik helps if I ask him over and over again.

9. Who does the dishes? We switch - one week dishes, one week litter boxes.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, until displaced by a child in the middle of the night.

11. Whose feet are bigger? His - he has ginormous feet.

12. Whose hair is longer? Mine.

13. Who’s better with the computer? He is. It's why I keep him around.

14. Do you have pets? Yes, three cats.

15. Who pays the bills? I do. I'm not sure Erik even knows what bills we have.

16. Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but depending on our schedules, Erik will help out.

17. Who drives when you are together? Erik, unless he's drunk. Then it's me.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Our spending money comes out of Erik's account, so he does.

19. Who’s the most stubborn? Me.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? I'm never wrong, so this question is moot.

21. Whose family do you see more? It's probably about equal. Our parents both live very close and we try to spend time with each as often as possible.

22. Who named your pet(s)? Erik named Floyd and Anakin. The kids named Charlie.

23. Who kissed who first? I kissed him first, but he'd been nibbling on my ear so it's not like it was unprovoked.

24. Who asked who out? I can't remember. We went to the movies but it wasn't really a date until #23 happened.

25. Who named your children? Erik did, but I had veto power.

26. Who’s more sensitive? I cry more, but Erik has a soft side.

27. Who’s taller? Erik is by about an inch. When I wear heels, I am.

28. Who has more friends? Erik. I'm much more introverted so it is hard for me to make friends. I steal Erik's friends after he makes them.

29. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 3, and Erik has 2.

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Depends on the issue. Probaby me, just because Erik is more laid back about things so he just lets me do my thing.

2 Comments:

At 10/27/2007 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought of you as an introverted person, wow! I learned something about you. Maybe it's because I'm so socially awkward that I have a hard time talking to anyone about anything, even people I know and like, lol, and you seem comfortable in conversations. Go introverted people! ^_^

I think I might steal this meme, it looks fun.

 
At 10/27/2007 10:37 AM, Blogger Liseysmom said...

Jen - Most people who know me are surprised that I am so introverted. I'm not really shy, so I don't mind talking to people.

BUT I much prefer to be alone rather than around people. I find crowded situations very stressful and draining. Erik usually has to give me a pep talk to get me to go out with a group!!

Yes, please steal, I'd love to read about you and your hubby!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home