Tuesday, October 30, 2007

She's here!! She's here!!

My niece has arrived!! Cool Jen SIL had her baby yesterday evening. A beautiful baby girl whom I got to visit twice today. I am in love with her already - she is absolutely gorgeous. You did a great job Jen (and Andy, too, gets some credit for his small contribution).

I'd like to also raise a cheer to brave Jen who fulfilled her wish to have a completely unmedicated childbirth. It is not an easy thing to do and many people, including hospital people, tend to be very unsupportive and even downright mocking of the idea. I am so so so proud of her strength and her commitment to having the birth she wanted.

*wild thunderous applause for Jen*

2 Comments:

At 10/31/2007 10:19 AM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

Congrats to the new family! Especially Mommy ... ouch!

 
At 11/03/2007 1:45 PM, Blogger An Enlightened Fairy said...

Ouch to Jen! Congrats on the new little bundle of love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home