Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wedding Pictures!

Last night was my best friend's wedding. Everything went well - the only crisis was that the bride's shoes got lost. We ended up having to substitute another pair (brown) with the assurance to her that nobody would notice her shoes. Nobody did. She looked beautiful and the wedding was lovely. I splurged and had my hair done professionally. Here's some pics!!

Here's Lisey and I getting ready.
Here's a picture of the dress!!


Lisey was quite a hit at the reception, as she grabbed the mike, hopped up on a chair and sang DonCha by the Pussycat Dolls. Lisey was the life of the party. She lasted through the whole reception (past 11:00).

Marc was less excited. He was jealous he wasn't part of the wedding party so he played his PSP most the night. When the battery died, he was done and my parents took him home.


I will have to post pics of Erik when I get some. We didn't have any on our camera. He was quite handsome in his tux.



1 Comments:

At 11/11/2007 2:04 PM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

You look GORGEOUS!! Congrats on making your goal! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home