Sunday, December 10, 2006

Done!

  • Finished and folded 6 loads of laundry, including sheets and towels
  • Ran dishwasher and put away dishes
  • Have dinners planned for the week
  • Have lunches made and frozen in individual portions for hubby for week
  • Cleaned out catboxes and hermit crab cage
  • Finished Christmas shopping
  • Completed grocery shopping, including treats for Parent Helper day this week at nursery school and bottled water and juice boxes for next weekends trip to the beach
  • Restocked medicine cabinet with all possible combinations of pain relievers, anti-fever meds, decongestants, antihistamines, expectorants, cough suppressants as well as made sure all refills are up to date on Rx meds
  • Played catch with Lisey and helped Marc work on his handstand
  • Actually prepared healthy dinner using oven, complete with veggies and fresh fruit
  • Gave husband good sex
  • Balanced checkbook and paid off credit cards

Whew!!! Off to reward myself with a nice Christmas bath fizzy from Lush.

6 Comments:

At 12/10/2006 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!

I didn't even get dressed today!

 
At 12/11/2006 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good god woman, I am in awe! I want to be just like you when I grow up.

 
At 12/13/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

YOU GOT THAT MUCH SHIT DONE IN ONE DAY?! I bow to your domestic goddess prowess. I'm not worthy.

 
At 12/13/2006 6:25 PM, Blogger Liseysmom said...

I must confess... I accomplished all of this because I allowed my children to eat tortilla chips all day while watching non-stop SpongeBob in their pajamas.

 
At 12/13/2006 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All that AND sex? Right on!

 
At 12/18/2006 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What drugs are you taking and can I have some? Hook a sista up!
-Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home