Friday, November 30, 2007

Feeling Better

Thanks to everyone for supportive comments this week. It really helped me get through some rough moments.

I am feeling better today. Erik is out of town until Saturday night but I took both kids by myself to his dad's house for dinner and cake (for Erik's bro's birthday). I really had to make myself go, but I'm glad I went. I got to hold my new niece for awhile and she's SO beautiful.

Then I swear to GOD this video the birthday boy showed us made me laugh so hard I was on the floor crying:

4 Comments:

At 11/30/2007 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey A - glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. The black cloud sucks.

 
At 12/01/2007 11:30 AM, Blogger J.M. Tewkesbury said...

A: Glad to hear the sun is peaking through.

And OMG! That was hilarious! Gives counting a whole new meaning!

 
At 12/03/2007 7:18 PM, Blogger Don said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12/03/2007 7:19 PM, Blogger Don said...

Damn the dichotomy of your post and the video.

For you: I'm glad you recognized the symptoms and got help before it got too bad. Much hugs to you and I hope things continue to look up.

For the video: OMG that was just terrible. Who knew The Count was such a sex fiend. "When I'm all alone, I even *bleep* myself."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home