Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Miracle Has Occurred...

I went shopping for new shorts yesterday. I went to Old Navy and tried some on... and realized that the size 12s were just too damn big. So I went back out and tried some more on... and realized that I am actually in a size 10. So then I went back out and got some jeans in a size 10 and tried them on too... AND THEY FIT. So I bought them all.

I haven't worn a size 10 since college. It's a miracle, my friends. And the scale is still going down, down, down. Another unexpected side effect of giving up Mormonism... WEIGHT LOSS. As now #1 I have time to go the gym, #2 can drink a glass of wine at night instead of eating an entire box of cupcakes to unwind, #3 can actually wear decent looking clothes so am motivated to look good instead of just hiding entire female figure.

As my daughter always says... Yippee Kay-Yay Wahooo!!

5 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 1:52 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Congratulations! That must feel so good!

 
At 5/07/2006 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2006/05/05/0_is_the_new_8/

or maybe this is the reason

 
At 5/07/2006 9:39 AM, Blogger Liseysmom said...

anonymous - Interesting article, but I don't think so. I just bought a pair of size 12 jeans last Fall from the same store that are falling off my butt. I've lost 15 pounds, so I think it's more than possible I have actually gone down a size.

 
At 8/12/2006 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 8/17/2006 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home