Monday, September 03, 2007

Yay! Another Meme!!

I've seen this on a few different blogs lately so I'm joining in with my anwers.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:20 a.m. - I got to sleep in because I had a dentist appt and therefore the morning OFF work.

2. How do you like your steak? Rare. The bloodier the better.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Bourne Ultimatum. Yummy Matt Damon.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Robot Chicken.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Mini-donuts and coffee.

6. What is your middle name? Lynne.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? American comfort food - like, macaroni & cheese or cheeseburgers.

8. What are your favorite chips? Pringles.

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Muse, Black Holes and Revelations

10. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Sienna - hot mom minivan.

11. What is your favorite sandwich? Hot corned beef on rye w/ swiss cheese and spicy brown mustard

12. What characteristics do you despise? Refusal to take responsibility, lack of simply courtesy

13. What are your favorite clothes? jeans, sweater, boots

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? New Zealand

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Anthropolgie for casual, Talbot's for work

16. Where would you want to retire? Outer Banks, NC

17. Favorite time of day? Nap time

18. Where were you born? Havre de Grace, MD

19. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice Hockey back when they had more fights

20. Who do you think will not do this meme? People who don't read blogs

21. Who do you expect to do this first? Hopefully hubby

22. Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi One or Diet Coke w/ Splenda - no nutrasweet for me

23. Beavers or Ducks? Ducks - I'm from the decoy capital of the world, you know

24. Morning or Nite Owl? Totally a night owl

25. Pedicure or Manicure? Pedicure. It lasts longer.

26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm getting a tattoo next week

27. What did you want to be when you were little? Married to John Taylor of Duran Duran

28. What is your best childhood memory? The day I got my first cat

29. Ever been to Africa ? No, but my parents have and I'm so jealous of them

30. Been in a car accident? Yes, just a little fender bender many years ago

31. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

32. Favorite restaurant? Don Pablo's

33. Favorite flower? Daisies

34. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch

35. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell

36. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once and only passed by one point the 2nd time - I can NOT parallel park

37. From whom did you get your last email? My friend Kristen

38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Victoria's Secret

39. Bedtime? I try by 10:30 but usually it's closer to midnight

40. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? The whole of Outer Blogness

41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Husband and kids

42. What are you listening to right now? My husband taking off his shorts and yawning

43. What is your favorite color? Blue

44. How many tattoos do you have? Two, but getting another one next week

45. How many are you sending this meme to? Open to anyone who reads it!!

46. Favorite magazine(s)? People, Playboy

47. What time did you finish this meme? 10:15 p.m.

48. How old were you when you got married? 25

49. How old do you want your kids to be when they get married? Not really an age, but at least done school with a job.

5 Comments:

At 9/06/2007 3:26 AM, Blogger Sara Sue said...

What tattoo and where?

 
At 9/06/2007 10:47 AM, Blogger Regina Filangi said...

I always wanted a tattoo but I am scared of pain and needles!

 
At 9/06/2007 11:13 AM, Blogger Liseysmom said...

sara sue - I promise to post a pic once it's done. I'm getting it on my right shoulder.

regina - Valium, valium, valium - it helps with the anxiety. To me, it isn't really painful - I guess I'd compare it to a cat scratch.

 
At 9/07/2007 8:17 AM, Blogger JulieAnn said...

Playboy?
*blink blink*

 
At 9/08/2007 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corned beef on rye - yes.

John Taylor - Yes.

Taco Bell - YES.

I think I'm hungry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home