Thursday, December 20, 2007

Start spreading the news...

I'm leaving today!! In five hours I will be on a train headed to Penn Station. I worked very hard to get this trip and am so excited that I'm having a hard time sitting still at my desk long enough to finish up all the last minute little things I need to do.

Thank you to everyone who has left kind thoughts and emails over the past few weeks. I have been on the new meds now for two weeks and they are starting to work. I am feeling much better. I am still a little blue, but have to remind myself that I feel BETTER, and there is a little more improvement every day, so that is what's I focus on.

Just for example, it's amazing to look at my time sheet - the first week of December I barely billed 3 hours every day. This week I have billed doubled that every day. I have caught up on files that have literally been just sitting on my desk for two months.

I'll update when I return from NYC, hopefully with some fun pictures and stories!

2 Comments:

At 12/20/2007 11:12 AM, Blogger J.M. Tewkesbury said...

Yeah!!! Have a fabulous time in NYC. You've more than earned it!

 
At 12/27/2007 4:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just found your blog through FTA and you sound s much like me, mom, professional, dealing with depression. I look forward to being a faithful reader

 

Post a Comment

<< Home