Friday, January 11, 2008

A week of Happys

Wednesday was my Happy Anniversary - 9 years!! We celebrated by getting steamed shrimp and a chocolate dipped fruit bouquet - both indulgences but oooooh so yummalicious. I also bought each of the kids a small present. I feel like they are part of our anniversary because they are part of our marriage.

Tomorrow is Marc's Happy Birthday. Right now I have 9 seven year olds in my basement. It is very noisy. They are all spending the night. I am hoping to survive the evening.....

4 Comments:

At 1/11/2008 11:50 PM, Blogger Janet Kincaid said...

The trick to surviving the night: a bottle of good wine and lots of cheesy movies. (At least, if I had seven nine-year olds in my basement, that's what I'd do.)

 
At 1/11/2008 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops. Meant to sign that as Tewkesbury. Sorry! (Damn, I do that a lot!)

 
At 1/12/2008 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to further prove I'm a dolt, I forgot to say Happy Anniversary to you and Eric and Happy Birthday to Mark.

 
At 1/16/2008 9:41 PM, Blogger S-T.E.C.H. said...

I just wanted to leave a note and let you know that your blog inspired me. You really have helped me. I stumbled upon your blog while looking for support leaving the LDS church....I have been inactive for 8 years, but I have recently decided to look into religion again...Anyway, I wanted to let you know that you have made a difference....Thanks!! Janelle (you inspired me to start blogging too)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home